Review: TEN Instant Lifting Cream

Saturday 3 August 2013






I had never heard of TEN before, but when my dad brought some of their moisturisers home, I thought I'd give this TEN Instant Lifting Cream a whirl. Fast forward almost 1 year and I am currently working through my second jar of this moisturiser and I thought I would let you know my thoughts about it.

The packaging is nothing to write home about, but I quite like that it's simple and fuss free. I really enjoy using this moisturiser. It's got a light cream, almost gel like consistency and it absorbs into the skin very quickly, leaving my skin feeling soft with an almost satin-like finish. It has a triple hyaluronic acid complex, which I have found to really hydrate and balance out my skin. I find my t-zone gets less oily and I definitely have less dry patches on my cheeks. As I'm only 22, I don't have fine lines or wrinkles, so I can't comment on how well this works to lift my skin. But my skin does feel super soft and hydrated after use.

The only thing I didn't like about this moisturiser is the smell, as it's highly perfumed. I can't quite pinpoint what it smells like, but I'm quite fussy about fragrances in skincare and when I first started using this, I would limit breathing through my nose as I couldn't stand the smell. Eventually you get used to it, however the smell does linger a bit on the skin, so if you don't like fragranced skincare products, this might not be for you.

Have you ever tried any TEN products?

Thank you for reading. xoxo, Joy

0 comments:

Post a Comment