Project Empties #26

Saturday 31 August 2013


This month's empties consisted of a lot of skincare items - Hydraluron, Ten Instant Lifting Cream, Superdrug Deep Cleansing Mud Mask, Emma Hardie Moringa Cleansing Balm (the HUGE 200ml tub!) and Alpha H Liquid Gold. The majority of these products I loved and would definitely repurchase - some I already have - However, there are two items that I don't think I will be repurchasing. The first being this Superdrug Deep Cleansing Mud Mask. When I used this, I didn't feel like it did anything to my skin, let alone deep cleanse it. I've been getting into using masks more recently and I really like clay masks, so I will be on the lookout for a new one to try. I was thinking possibly the Origins Clear Improvement mask... I also don't think I will repurchase the Hydraluron, as I didn't think this product was as amazing as others seem to find it...

I also finished the Nioxin Shampoo from the System Kit 2, which I am definitely going to repurchase as I have noticed since I have stopped using the Nioxin system and the L'Oreal Studio Secrets Smoothing Resurfacing Primer, which I really liked when I bought my first tub, as it smooths out your skin making foundation application lovely, but recently I have been preferring a primer that has better mattifying and makeup prolonging properties, like the Body Shop one I reviewed recently.

Amount for the piggy bank: £12.00

What did you finish this month?

Thank you for reading. xoxo, Joy

2 comments:

  1. Hydraluron is on my list of products to try. I finished quite a few products this month: http://lilylipstick.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/august-empties.html
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should give it a go. It didn't work that well for me, but skincare is subjective and it seems to have done for lots of other people. I think it's on offer at the moment in Boots! x

      Delete