NOTD: Greenberry

Tuesday, 7 May 2013

3 coats of Barry M Gelly Nail Paint in 'Greenberry'

I picked up a few Barry M Gelly nail polishes from Superdrug after initially trying to resist buying them. They were on 3 for 2, so I couldn't really pass them up, could I?! I chose Greenberry as I don't have any other colours like this. The colour is a gorgeous, vibrant Tiffany blue kind of colour with a tinge of green. I am currently wearing this on my fingers, but I think this would also look great on the toes with a pair of sandals or paired with a gold accent nail. The polish applied extremely streaky for the first coat, but became opaque on applying the second coat. I decided to do three coats for optimum opacity. The formula is really easy to use. It applies nicely and dries fairly quickly. The colour is really lovely and glossy, which I love. It has lasted fairly well on my nails. I hada few chips on the tips after a few days, but nothing too major.

Have you used the Barry M Gellys before? I also picked up Prickly Pear and Papaya, which I'm excited to try!

Thank you for reading. xoxo, Joy

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful beautiful color :) It's so refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it really is! I think it'll be perfect for summer :) x

      Delete
  2. Have you heard the drama? American fashion designer Marc Jacobs cruelly tortures a young girl. He stole her designes and sexually harassed her. He's been stalking her since she was 16. Jacobs does anything for success! Please read the story on her blog and spread the truth! Help!http://styleangelique.blogspot.hu/2013/04/marc-jacobs-is-most-cruel-thief-of.html

    ReplyDelete