Review: Boots Time Delay Daily Brightening Toning Water

Friday 5 April 2013


For a long time, I have been a non toner user. I never really understood the need and had never found one that I really liked. I have been using this Boots toner for the past few months and I thought I'd share my thoughts on it.

This toner has a pleasant floral smell, but isn't overpowering or too artificial. It feels quite refreshing and cooling on the skin, which is especially nice in the morning and I think will be lovely for the summer. It is a gentle exfoliating toner with AHAs and I have never found it to be harsh on my skin or strip it at all. It is important to wear sunscreen after using this due to the AHAs. I have not noticed much difference in the overall tone of my skin and I don't find this gives much of a chemical exfoliation. The bottle design isn't great, as the hole is pretty big and there have been far too many times where I have poured too much onto my cotton pad.

The best way to describe this toner is average. This is a nice and refreshing toner, but don't expect miraculous brightening results. As this is part of Boots' Time Delay range, the price of this toner is affordable, coming in at less than £5 and is often on offer.

What's your favourite toner?

Thank you for reading. xoxo, Joy

1 comment:

  1. hi all, please advise me where i can order this toner. thank u

    ReplyDelete