Project Empties #18

Thursday 1 November 2012


Aussie 3 Minute Miracle
Review: I absolutely love this! It smells gorgeous and leaves my hair feeling so soft. I also never found that this weighed my hair down. I like using this as a normal conditioner or occasionally leaving it on for a few hours as an intensive mask.
Would I repurchase? Yes

Oilatum Natural Repair Face Cream
Review: Here
Would I repurchase? Yes! It is perfect for the upcoming winter months.

Molton Brown Shower Gel
Review: This wouldn't usually be a scent that I would pick myself, but I won this in Leanne's giveaway and started to use it once my previous shower gel had run out. Although I wouldn't have picked this scent, I really like it and may now be converted from the sweet smelling shower gels I normally opt for. This product lathered well and left my skin feeling clean, soft and not dried out.
Would I repurchase? Yes

Max Factor Masterpiece Max Mascara
Review: This mascara is brilliant. This makes me eyelashes look so long. It doesn't give much volume, but I'm seriously impressed with how much length it gives. I have watery eyes and I have never found this to smudge on me, even though it's not the waterproof version.
Would I repurchase? Yes

L'Oreal True Match Powder
Review: I have repurchased this many times as I like the powder. It doesn't leave me looking cakey and helps mattify my face throughout the day.
Would I repurchase? Yes

Collection 2000 Extreme 24 Hour Felt Tip Liner
Review: This is my holy grail eyeliner. I have repurchased this so many times and will continue to! It's a brilliant pigmented eyeliner for only £2.99. One downfall is that it dries out fairly quickly, but I do use it everyday and it lasts me long enough, so I'm not going to grumble about that.
Would I repurchase? Already have!

What have you finished this month?

Thanks for reading. xoxo, Joy

2 comments:

  1. I love empties posts! I used to use the Max Factor mascara, this has reminded me how good it is. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. It seriously is amazing. I went and repurchased it as soon as I was nearing the end! :-) x

      Delete