Favourite Lipsticks Of The Moment

Wednesday 7 November 2012

MUA Lipstick shade 11 and shade 1

Top: One swipe of MUA Lipstick Shade 11, Bottom: One swipe of MUA Lipstick Shade 1

Top: MUA Lipstick Shade 11, Bottom: MUA Lipstick Shade 1

Recently I have been really enjoying using two lipsticks by MUA. They're brilliant for only £1 and they're comparable to some of my high end lipsticks. If you're sceptical about the brand only costing £1, then seriously don't be. The quality of the products speak for themselves.

Shade 11 is my favourite go-to neutral lipstick. This is your typical 'my lips but better' colour and it is one of my most worn lipsticks. I think that this would suit everybody and it's the perfect everyday lip colour. With one layer, it is fairly sheer and reminds me of the texture of Chanel Rouge Coco Shine Lipsticks. But I find two layers is perfect for optimum opacity and colour.

I have been wearing Shade 1 a lot too. I am generally quite scared of wearing bright or dark colours on my lips, but recently this colour has been calling out to me. I wear it as either a typical lipstick or dabbed on the lips as a stain and it looks lovely either way! It's a really pigmented colour, which is fully opaque in one layer. I don't wear a lip liner underneath it and I find that it lasts for hours and doesn't feather or spread around my face.

Have you ever tried any MUA lipsticks?

Thank you for reading. xoxo, Joy

2 comments: