Review: Xen Tan Dark Lotion

Friday 12 October 2012



In a bid to get rid of this Autumn gloominess, I have started fake tanning more frequently. I bought this mini deluxe sample from Xen Tan for £3.99 as I wanted to try the much raved about brand, but couldn't bear to commit to the hefty £30+ price tag as I don't use fake tan often enough.

I found this very easy to use. As a fake tanning amateur, I liked that there was a guide colour and you could easily see where you had missed. The lotion has a marzipan type smell, which was nice as I absolutely hate the biscuity smell of fake tan. The lotion dried quickly and I was in my pyjamas about 5 minutes after I had done the fake tan. Straight away, I could tell that my skin was a lovely olive colour and when I woke up the next day, my skin looked bronzed and natural with no orange or streaks in sight. There was also no sign of the biscuity fake tan smell either, which was brilliant. I find this lasts on my skin about 5-6 days before I need to reapply and I will definitely purchase a full size tube when I'm done with this small one.

What fake tan do you use?

Thank you for reading. xoxo, Joy

0 comments:

Post a Comment