Everyday Makeup

Wednesday 19 September 2012

I don't often post FOTDs on here... In fact, I've only ever posted one before this! But I've recently been liking my everyday makeup so I thought I'd share it with you.


Face:
Benefit Porefessional Primer
Natural Collection Green Concealer
Paul & Joe Light Cream Foundation
Bourjois Healthy Mix Concealer
MAC Studio Finish Concealer
L'Oreal True Match Powder

Cheeks:
Revlon Matte Blush in 'Perfectly Peach'
Benefit Hoola

Eyes:
Estee Lauder Eyeshadow in 'Sun'
Collection 2000 Extreme 24 Hour Felt Tip Liner
Max Factor Masterpiece Max Mascara

Eyebrows:
Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil in 004 Black-Brown

Lips:
Benefit Her Glossiness in 'Didn't Hear it from Me'

If you would like to see me applying this, then check out my Youtube video here.

What makeup have you been using daily?

Thank you for reading. xoxo, Joy

4 comments:

  1. You are such a stunner, you really need to post FOTD's more often! Love that gloss shade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks for your sweet comment :-) x

      Delete
  2. you look so beautiful! love your eyebrows ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind comment, Dilan :-) x

      Delete