Review: Primark Natural Look False Lashes

Thursday 9 August 2012

I got too excited and forgot to take a picture before playing around with them!

Top: Falsies on one eye (Sorry that you can see the glue along the lash line as it wasn't fully dry)
Bottom: Full set of falsies

I picked up these natural look falsies from Primark for just £1 and I thought I'd share my thoughts with you. I found the strip to be really long. I had to cut off approximately 1cm to make them fit my eye, but that may be due to my oriental eye shape. The band was very straight and not particularly flexible. I had to wriggle it and wrap it around my mascara tube a few times before applying. The glue that attaches the falsies to the packaging was a pain to get off, but I wonder if that's just on the set that I got. I actually didn't manage to get it all off because it would not budge, plus it got really fiddly. I think the falsies do look fairly natural. I wish my eye lashes were this long in real life!! They give my lashes a lovely amount of length and make them look a little thicker, without looking too overpowering. I think these would be great for daytime events and I actually wore them to my friend's party that I blogged the OOTD for last week. The lashes didn't feel heavy at all and stayed on all night. Overall, I'm definitely happy with these falsies. They're definitely amazing for only £1 a set!

Have you ever tried these? What brand are your favourite falsies?

Thank you for reading. xoxo, Joy

6 comments:

  1. They look really good!

    Check out my blog? I'm doing a christmas blog swap!

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look lovely on you :D Defines your eyes nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look so lovely on you, such a bargain too! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah, I can't believe they were only £1! x

      Delete