Review: Bioderma Sensibio H2O

Saturday 11 August 2012



I bought the Bioderma Sensibio H2O after hearing a lot of hype about it. And I have to admit that I absolutely love it. I used to use face wipes to remove my eye makeup and the bulk of my makeup, but after using the Bioderma, I won't ever go back. I tend to use this mainly to remove my eye makeup.

It doesn't leave a greasy residue or have a fragrance, which is great for my sensitive skin. The Bioderma is gentle on the eye area and has never stung my eyes. It removes my eye makeup effectively, but isn't one of those instantaneous makeup removers. For my eyes, I hold a cotton pad over each eye for about 10-15 seconds, gently moving it a little/massaging the eye make-up and then swiping the cotton pad over the eye. I usually do this 2-3 times to fully remove my eye makeup. It does remove waterproof eye makeup effectively, however it does involve a few more attempts and numerous cotton pads.

The main disadvantage is that it can be hard to get hold of. It is more commonly available now, via eBay and a few online merchants. However I wish it was one of those brands where you could just pop into town and go into Boots or Superdrug and pick it up, rather than wait for it to be delivered.

I bought my bottle for £13.90 from eBay via the seller zandk-natural, who I have used a few times. I had no problems with my order and it arrived within a few days. I bought my 500ml bottle in May and even though I use this every day, I still have approximately 1/2 the bottle left.

Have you used the Bioderma Sensibio H2O?

Thank you for reading. xoxo, Joy

2 comments:

  1. I have and I absolutely love it! Great review! :))

    XO,
    http://rosychicc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad it works well for you too! I don't know where I'd be without my Bioderma! Thanks x

      Delete