August Wishlist

Wednesday 29 August 2012

I changed my header today... It's quite a bit smaller and less of a statement than my previous one, but I quite like the simplicity. What do you guys think?

I have recently received a few deposits back and feel like I'm in the money (I'm not). I know the sensible thing would be to save it, but I've been lusting after a few things lately.


Paula's Choice Targeted Blemish Relief Toner - My skin seems to go in circles. Sometimes it's clear, sometimes it breaks out like a b--. I have recently been looking into products with salicylic acid to try and clear my skin from within the pores and this Paula's Choice caught my eye.

Mulberry Lily - I tend to only use big bags, but that means I end up carrying lots of useless junk around. I have been lusting after this Mulberry Lily for ages, as I think it would be the perfect size bag for toting around during the day when I want to carry less and would transition well for night as well. I love the little horse shoe charm!

Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Perfume - I had a quick sniff of this in Boots last weekend and thought it was lovely. It's not the most grown up scent, but I thought it would be a nice transition from summer to autumn perfume. Plus, the packaging is absolutely gorgeous!

Mint Nike Freerun 3 - I am after a new pair of trainers as mine are getting old now. As soon as I saw these, I fell in love with the colour.

Enrapture Totem Styler - I have seen a million and one rave reviews about this hair curler and it has made me want it! I have the Babyliss conical wand, but don't really use it as I find the curls are always too uniform. I really like the versatility of the totem styler and the different styles you can create.

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturiser - I want to try something with light coverage for when my skin is clear. I've seen a few reviews about this and it sounds like my cup of tea. It also has spf 20, which is very useful.

What are you lusting after at the moment?

Thank you for reading. xoxo, Joy

6 comments:

  1. You have to buy the LM tinted moisturiser! Its amazing :) Love a Lily too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah, I am definitely going to have pop into a LM counter next time I'm shopping! x

      Delete
  2. Michelle Jamieson29 August 2012 at 23:22

    If you're looking to clear your skin fast and cheaply, you should check out Etat Pur! They sell bottles of salicylic acid 300mg for £12 odds! I swear by it, they send it from France, but it is worth the wait!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, thanks for the recommendation Michelle! I'm definitely going to check out Etat Pur! x

      Delete
  3. Taylor Swifts perfume smells amazing I had to buy the full size and I love it, helps that I'm a massif T Swift fan anyway :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, ok! You've made me want it more now! I'm a huge Taylor Swift fan too :) x

      Delete