Project Empties #14

Monday 2 July 2012

This month has been quite a successful empties month. A lot of the products were products that were half full and had been hanging around for a while, so I am glad that I have finally finished some of them.


Starting from the left, going clockwise:

The Body Shop Brazil Nut Body Butter
Review: This smells yummy and the scent lingers, which is great. I hate moisturisers which smell nice in the tub, but the scent doesn't transfer on the skin. This left my skin feeling so soft and never felt greasy.
Will I repurchase? Yes

Impulse City Collection 'London'
Review: I love body sprays, as they're great to throw into your bag and use on to go. This one has a lovely sweet scent, which some may find sickly but I really like it.
Will I repurchase? I'm not sure if this collection was limited edition, but if it wasn't - Yes

Garnier Pure Active Spot Purifying Toner
Review: This was a nice toner that left my skin feeling fresh. It had a slightly clinical smell, which was a little off putting. I like that it has 2% salicylic acid in, as salicylic acid helps with blemishes. It claims to fight spots and fade marks. To be honest, I didn't notice any difference in my skin when using this.
Will I repurchase? No

Soap and Glory Face Soap & Clarity Foaming Face Wash
Review: This cleanser was alright. It was an effective cleanser and left my skin feeling soft. It foams up slightly, but never left my skin feeling dried out or tight. This cleanser had little pink beads, which get absolutely everywhere!
Will I repurchase? Maybe

Origins High Potency Brightening Pads
Review: Here
Will I repurchase? Yes

Garnier Body Tonic Sugar Scrub
Review: Here
Will I repurchase? Yes

Fade Out Active Fade Cream
Review: This cream has an awful scent and can feel quite heavy on the skin. However, it truly works. I used this on my body where I have some areas of pigmentation and it seriously helped lighten them and even out the skin tone. It does take time, but it's worth the wait.
Will I repurchase? Yes

Elemis Balancing Lavender Facial Mist (Free GWP)
Review: This smelt lovely and felt refreshing on the face. If you spray too much, it can leave your skin feeling a little sticky but I like having a small face spray in my bag to refresh my makeup every now and again.
Will I repurchase? Yes

Caudalie Beauty Elixir
Review: Here
Will I repurchase? YES

Tesco Cucumber Cleansing Wipes
Review: These are my favourite face wipes. I have repurchased them so many times now. They're great for the lazy days where you can't be bothered or after nights out.
Will I repurchase? Yes

Avène TriAcnéal
Review: Here
Will I repurchase? Yes

Phew! I hope my Project Empties progress continues, as I really want to downsize my skincare and make up collection. I have way too much stuff for one person to use!

What have you finished this month?

Thank you for reading. xoxo, Joy

0 comments:

Post a Comment