Project Empties #13

Friday 1 June 2012

This month I have finished very few products, but I thought I'd quickly share them with you. I have written reviews for most of the products already, so I will link those below.

I have been loving using the view from my window as a background for my photos recently!

Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation
Review: Here
Would I repurchase? Yes

Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish
Review: Here
Would I repurchase? Yes

Neal's Yard Remedies Rehydrating Rose Daily Moisture
Review: Here
Would I repurchase? Yes

Clarisonic Refining Skin Polish
Review: This was a nice gritty body exfoliator. It had fairly large exfoliating particles and a pleasant fruity smell. It never left a greasy residue on my skin and left it feeling nice and smooth. It worked well on its own and with the Clarisonic body brush.
Would I repurchase? Yes

As you can see, I have used up some well loved products which I will definitely repurchase. What have you finished this month?

Thank you for reading. xoxo, Joy

3 comments:

  1. I hope to purchase the Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation soon,got a tester in Boots a few days ago and I fell in love with it and the shade is perfect! :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Healthy Mix is one of my favourite high street foundations! You won't regret your purchase :) xx

      Delete
  2. I've been making a huge effort to use things up and thankfully it's paying off. I have been loving Healthy Mix too! xx

    ReplyDelete