NOTD: Blooboo

Monday 4 June 2012

2 coats of Models Own Nail Polish in 'Blooboo'

This is a lovely, bright pastel blue polish, which is perfect for Spring/Summer. After a few days, I did notice that the colour dulls a little and isn't as bright. In the bottle, there is a pearlescent blue shimmer running through it, however that does not translate onto the nails.


It takes 2 thick coats (or 3 thinner coats) to become fully opaque, as the first coat is extremely sheer. The formula of Models Own nail polishes is always great to use and the wear is also fantastic. I've had this on my nails for a few days now and there are no chips in sight.

What are your favourite Models Own nail polishes?

xoxo, Joy

2 comments:

  1. This looks lovely on your nails! I've always thought it looked a bit too pale, but it's lovely here. I think my favourite Models Own is Beth's Blue xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lydia! Ooh, I might have to check out that one. Thanks for your recommendation :) xx

      Delete