June Favourites 2012

Saturday 30 June 2012

I can't believe it's the end of June already! These are my beauty, skin and hair favourites from the month of June. If you want to see my June Favourites video, where you can hear why I've been loving these products, then click here.


Every month I include a random favourite with my monthly favourites. This month, my random favourite(s) have been buying white items of clothing. I usually stick to dark colours and tend to wear black all year round. However recently every time I am in town, I am always drawn to white items of clothing, especially crochet or broderie anglaise items. The ones below are two of my recent purchases:

Top: New Look £12.99
Dress: Urban Outfitters £30 (Reduced from £65)

What have you been loving this month?

xoxo, Joy

6 comments:

  1. that urban outfitters dress is gorgeous, soso pretty :) - i've also been loving the origins skincare, i'm desperate to invest in some more :) Lovely blog! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I can't wait to hear it! Me too! I need to start saving to buy more! Thank you :D x

      Delete
  2. I really want to try those Creme Puffs, I love matt lip colours! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would definitely recommend picking some up! They're so affordable and lovely. x

      Delete
  3. lovely products :D and the dress looks amazing :)

    ReplyDelete