Today I have a quick review of the Revlon Lip Butter in Sweet Tart. I bought it a few weeks ago and have been wearing it pretty much every day since.
In natural daylight
- It is a lovely bright blue toned pink colour. It kind of reminds me of a glossier and slightly sheerer version of MAC's Pink Nouveau (Swatch of Pink Nouveau here). A perfect shade for Spring/Summer!
- It has great pigmentation. One coat gives a lovely, subtle pink shade, but the colour can be built up for a brighter pink.
- The Lip Butter is lovely to apply. It feels moisturising on the lips and doesn't leave my lips feeling dry.
- The wear of the Lip Butter isn't anything outstanding. It lasts for a few hours, but comes off easily with eating and drinking. So more applications are required to keep the colour going, which is rather annoying as you don't get a lot of product.
- I really like the packaging. I think the quilted detailing is cute and it's so handy that the top of the lid is clear, so that you can see the colour.
- I was a little disappointed that you only get 2.8g of product! When fulling twisted up, you only get about 2cm of product.
- Cost = £7.99 each, which I think is pretty steep! Especially in comparison to the Revlon Super Lustrous Lipsticks, which are only £7.49 each and you get 5g of product (almost double!).
Have you succumbed to the craze of the Revlon Lip Butters? What shades do you have?
Thank you for reading. xoxo, Joy