March Wishlist

Monday 5 March 2012

I have recently been trying to be better with my money (Although it doesn't seem to be working too well as you can see from my collective haul!). However, that doesn't stop me from lusting over things that I (don't) need!


Forever 21 nude blazer - In my eyes, every girl needs a nude blazer! It's a fabulous neutral colour which goes with everything and is a nice alternative to wearing black, especially in spring/summer. I love the black lapel contrast of this blazer which, in my eyes, finishes it off perfectly.

Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua - I have lately been finding that none of the foundations I own last long enough on my skin. I went to the Chanel counter in Debenhams and got colour matched to B20 in the Vitalumiere Aqua. The lovely SA gave me sample to take away and I have fallen in love with this foundation. It lasts nicely on my skin and the finish is just lovely.

Topshop Polka Dot Bikini - This is so cute and I am adding it my holiday wishlist (even though I have no holiday booked for this year at the moment!). This one looks like it has a nice amount of coverage and stability, as I find triangle bikinis too flimsy, and how can anyone fault a navy/white polka dot print?!

Topshop Lipstick in Clueless - I saw this on the site while I was browsing the bikinis and it really caught my eye. I like the idea of using a lipstick pencil, as I imagine it would be easier and neater to apply. And this colour looks like a pretty, bright pink which will be lovely in the summer.

Mulberry Tamara Scarf - I totally blame Sarah for making me want this! She recently blogged about buying the pale pink version of this scarf and when I was browsing the Mulberry website, this lovely blue/grey one caught my eye. It looks super soft and luxurious and would be a lovely adjunct to any outfit the whole year round!

Sigma F25 - I have lately been contouring my face every day and although my ELF blush brush does a nice job, I can't help wanting something else. I've seen a few people rave about this brush for contour and the tapered point looks like it would fit perfectly into the hollows of the cheeks, without splaying and spreading the contour all over the place.

Jo Malone English Pear & Freesia Cologne - I was recently at the Jo Malone counter in Selfridges trying to find a perfect scent for my mum as a mother's day gift. However instead of finding one for her, I found one for myself. This has a nice fruity smell, which wasn't too heavy or sweet and after a while, the freesia scent comes through. I also like the idea that you can mix Jo Malone's scents and wear them together.

What have you been wishing for recently?

Thank you reading. xoxo, Joy

4 comments:

  1. I went in to a Jo Malone store at the weekend - I want so many of the perfumes! On my wishlist at the moment is the Laura Mercier Mineral Foundation :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, which scents did you like? I want loads too! The LM sounds nice :) I want to try more of her products xx

      Delete
  2. Haven't seen that lipstick shade before, it's gorgeous! I've heard really great things about the formular too :)

    ug-lily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't either, but I just chanced upon it when browsing Topshop. Ooh, that's great to hear. I might have to check out the range xx

      Delete