Wardrobe Envy: Taylor Swift

Monday 13 February 2012

After scrolling through numerous websites featuring pictures from the red carpet of the Grammys 2012, I couldn't help but notice how beautiful Taylor Swift's dress was! I've always liked Taylor's music, but never really paid much attention to her style so I decided to have a gander at some of her past outfit choices and subsequently fell in her love with her wardrobe.
All images are from TaylorSwiftWeb.net and Google

The first thing I noticed after looking through pictures of Taylor is her trademark red lip, winged eyeliner and gorgeous curls. Taylor's casual day to day outfit choices always look cute and cool, while also looking comfortable and casual and she knows how to flatter her tall and slender frame. I like how she mixes high street with a touch of vintage and I've noticed that there are a few things that feature heavily in her every day outfit choices: the colours black and red, stripes, patterned dresses, nipped in waists and Wildfox Couture! A theme that runs through all her dresses for awards and premieres is glitz, glam and embellishment with simple accessories.

Who are your style crushes? You can see more of my style crushes here.

xoxo, Joy

14 comments:

  1. Love Taylor's style, she always looks great! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I would love to steal her wardrobe! xx

      Delete
  2. I want her wardrobe! Oh and her hair.. and looks.. and voice.. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!! Haha, I wouldn't mind having her hair, looks and voice too!! xx

      Delete
  3. She has such cute style! I love it!

    http://www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too! I would love to take a peek in her wardrobe xx

      Delete
  4. Oooh great pick!! She has great style. I would pick Rihanna or Kourtney Kardashian.

    Cute blog! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I love Taylor's style :) Ooh, I like your picks too! Kourtney Kardashian has amazing style. I would love her handbag collection! xx

      Delete
  5. I love the first dress she's wearing, she's so tall and gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, that dress is beautiful! All her awards/events dresses are so detailed and lovely. xx

      Delete
  6. I love Taylor Swift & her style! I think she stays true to her own style throughout it all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Yeah, that's true. She always wears similar things, which always suit her style down to a tee :) xx

      Delete
  7. I'm so torn between thinking Taylor is pretty or not xD She looks amazing in some styles/shots but then kinda weird in others!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fair enough. Lol. Maybe it's just the different angles of the camera? xx

      Delete