Collective Haul

Tuesday 21 February 2012

I'm sorry I haven't been blogging very regularly lately. I have had writer's block for a while now, which ultimately made me post less as I didn't know what to blog about. I have also been super busy with uni, as I am in my final year (eek!). Hopefully posts will become regular again soon - Probably around March time :)

Today I have a collective haul from the past few weeks to share with you. I say it in the video, but sorry that some of the stuff has been worn! I think it's nice to keep the labels on for hauls, but I can never wait to wear new clothes! Is anyone else like that? Hope you enjoy :)


Thank you for watching. xoxo, Joy

2 comments:

  1. I always wear my clothes as soon as i buy them! But to be fair, i have a lot of things i haven't worn yet as well haha! Loving the buys Joy :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I'm not the only one that does that! Haha, me too! I think every girl/woman has clothes that still have the labels on :) Thanks lovely xx

      Delete