Project Empties #7

Saturday 29 October 2011

I haven't finished much these past few months. Although I'm not sticking to a strict 'Project 10 Pan', I am actively trying to use up products that I have before buying more.



TIGI Bedhead Foxy Curls Shampoo
Review: Here
Would I repurchase? Yes

The Body Shop Coconut Body Butter
Review: This smells so amazing and leaves my skin feeling so lovely and soft! It isn't overly greasy, yet it is extremely moisturising. The scent lingers on the skin, which I really like.
Would I repurchase? Yes


Neutrogena Visibly Clear 2in1 Face Wash and Mask
Review: This is a nice creamy face wash, which is gentle enough for every day use (unlike many cleanser aimed at acne-prone skin), however I don't feel it made any difference to any spots or blemishes I had during my breakouts. I preferred using it as a face mask and leaving it on for about 10 minutes when I was feeling a bit spotty. My skin was left feeling soft and clean, without feeling tight.
Would I repurchase? Possibly

Boots Cold Cream
Review: Here
Would I repurchase? Yes

Neutrogena Multi-Defence Night Moisturiser
Review: Here
Would I repurchase? No

Finished Items: 5
Accumulative Finished Items from December 2010 to October 2011: 32

What have you finished recently?

Thank you for reading. xoxo, Joy

5 comments:

  1. I've been wondering about the Neutrogena Visibly Clear 2in1 Face Wash and Mask. Thanks for the review love! You finishes an accumulative of 32 items?! Wow! I'm still on my project 10 pan. It's taking forever to finish. >_<

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great idea. I really need to use all my different shampoo bottles and things like mascara which you should throw out after a few months.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a good idea - I have so many half empty products at the moment!

    The only things I ever seem to get to the bottom of are moisturiser and black eyeliner - basically the two things I use everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. new follower! :)
    i should really use up some of my skincare items, my drawer makes a dangerous noise everytime i open it :( 32 items all together is an achievement! well done!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. @mSodapop - You're welcome :) I hope it helped to decide whather or not you get it! The 32 products were mainly products that had half left etc. Good luck with project 10 pan! I tried that and failed (hence doing project empties instead!) xx

    @Gem - Thanks. It's just a non strict version of project 10 pan, as I had no willpower for that. I never throw away mascaras in the right timeline either, oops! xx

    @Harriet - Thanks :) That's why I started doing this. I just had too many products! Haha, at least you get through them! I always find things I use on a regular basis never seem to run out, but then all run out at once! xx

    @Jen - Aww, thanks for following! :) Haha, I know that feeling. It's amazing how many products we accumulate, isn't it? Thanks, I think the only reason it's working is because I haven't been too strict on myself. xx

    ReplyDelete