Wardrobe Envy: Emma Watson

Sunday 17 July 2011

I went to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 on Friday and thought it was absolutely amazing! What did you all think of it? I can't believe after more than a decade, it's all over. Hello end of my childhood! But as Ingrid (MissGlamorazzi) said on Twitter: "Over a decade of magic, a lifetime of memories." Inspired by the film and all the recent photographs popping up from the premieres and photocalls, I thought an Emma Watson style crush post was appropriate.

All images are from tfs

At events Emma always has beautiful dresses and gorgeous shoes, while keeping jewellery to an absolute minimum. I love that the dresses are all so highly detailed and embellished that statement jewellery isn't required. I wasn't able to find many casual outfit pictures and some of the pictures above are a few years old. Regardless, Emma knows how to piece items together to form great outfits.

Who are your style crushes? You can see more of my style crushes here.

xoxo, Joy

8 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you. In the last year she's become a style icon xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see HP on Wed! :) I will have a huge fashion crush on her too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed! Emma's got great style at the moment (she's definitely improved since her early days, haha!) Love her classic English look that she'd rocking at the moment.
    And I LOVED the latest film! I thought they executed it really very well.
    I just found your blog through the West Mids blogger meet-up post on The Fish Tank. Are you still going? It sounds like so much fun!

    x Michelle | thefeatherden.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love her!
    My style crush is Zooey Deschanel x

    ReplyDelete
  5. emmas gorgeous! love her style!


    thanks for the comment on my blog :)
    XOXO, BECCA
    http://www.fashion-train.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Rebecca - Yeah, she really has... And quite rightly so :) xx

    @Rainy Days and Lattes - Ooh, I hope you enjoy HP7 as much as I did! :D xx

    @Michelle - Yes, a definite improvement from the early days! I agree, they did do it really well :) Ooh, right! Yep, I'm still going. Are you? xx

    @Sarah - Ooh yeah, Zooey Deschanel has lovely style! It's a shame you don't really see her on the red carpet as much as some other famous people. xx

    @Becca - I agree! She's become quite the fashionista, plus it probably helps that she's friends with people like Christopher Bailey! xx

    ReplyDelete