Infinity And Beyond

Wednesday 20 July 2011

Last year, I posted about Tattoologist, an amazing blog jam packed with compilations of tattoos submitted by readers. I still want a tattoo, maybe a small one on my ankle or somewhere discreet, and at the moment I really want it to be of the infinity sign. How long I like that idea for is unknown! Recently I've noticed a tonne of infinity sign tattoos pop up and at the moment, I think it's such a pretty and delicate symbol, which is different from the stereotypical hearts and stars that a lot of people seem to get. These are some of my favourite ones:






Photos: Tattoologist (Credit to the original photographers)

What do you think of infinity sign tattoos - Yay or nay?

Thank you for reading. xoxo Joy

6 comments:

  1. I really like them :)
    I just don't like tattoos that don't mean anything, I love how this can mean so many different things to different people, and it's not too big either!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay, but it has to be creative like the tattoo michael scoffield has on his body.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, those infinity tattoos are so cute! I also would love a tattoo some day. I'm a super nerd and have been considering a Deathly Hallows one for quite some time, hahaha. But otherwise, I've always fancied having a celtic knot of some sort, or perhaps a feather somewhere.

    x Michelle | thefeatherden.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Jazzy E - Yay, I'm glad to hear you like the idea :)

    @Rachel - Oh good! :) I know what you mean, I really like when tattoos mean something too xx

    @Tiffyama - Yay! :) xx

    @Cushy - Glad to hear it :D Oh, I've never seen his, I'll have a google now. xx

    @Michelle - I'm glad to hear you like it :) I was considering a Deathly Hallows one too, I think it would be super cute! I also think feather tattoos are gorgeous, especially on the ribs xx

    ReplyDelete