Top 5 Nail Polishes for S/S

Saturday 21 May 2011

I forgot to take a picture of all the nail polish bottles lined up, but I'm sure you know what they all look like!

I was painting my nails last night and decided to share the 5 nail polishes that I will be wearing a lot over the spring/summer months. They may not be the on-trend colours of the season, but these are my personal preferences :) I'm sorry to say that while these polishes are widely available in the UK, they may be harder to come by in other countries.


I have NOTDs with mini reviews posted for the majority of these polishes, so I will link those below.

Thumb: H&M 'Sunset Dreams' - 1 coat
Pointer: Mavala 'Samoa' - 2 coats
Middle: Rimmel 60 Seconds 'Rose Libertine' - 2 coats
Ring: Barry M 'Berry Ice Cream' - 2 coats
Pinkie: 17 Fast Finish 'Peacock' - 2 coats

What are your favourite nail polishes for Spring/Summer?

I just wanted to add in a MASSIVE THANK YOU to Jennie for including me in her latest "Blogs I Love Friday". It was such a sweet thing to do and made my day :) If you don't already follow her blog, why not? It's amazing, go do it!! SailorJennie.com

Thank you for reading. xoxo, Joy

11 comments:

  1. Barry M 'Berry Ice Cream' is my favourite at the moment, I've used most of my bottle already! I love the orange shade you have on your thumb! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. great choices, peacock is my favourite of the five! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty!!!! :) I love the teal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh that H&M polish is so pretty! I just bought some actually, we just got the makeup range here woohoo!! hehe

    PS, just wanted to tell you that I'm passing on the Kreative Blogger award to you! :) here are the deets http://prettyinthedesert.blogspot.com/2011/05/some-awesome-awards-from-some-awesome.html :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. really like the barry m and the peacock ones, they're on the to buy list!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Berry Ice cream one!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just bought rose libertine and already it's a favourite & I love lilac from barry m too:)
    must try out peacock though, it looks lovely!! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. The colors are so beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Tess - I'm really loving that colour too. Wow, almost finished? You must be obsessed! :P Thanks, would you believe it only cost 99p?! xx

    @Elise - Thanks :) I love that colour too, I had it on my fingers and toes all of last summer! xx

    @Rainy days and lattes - Thanks :) That's one of my favourites too! xx

    @Prettyinthedesert - Ooh, that's so lucky! We only get select items of make-up/nail polish. But I love how well priced it is :) Aww, thank you lovely! That's so sweet of you <3 xx

    @Zoe - Me too :) I hope when you buy them, you love them too! xx

    @Vida - Me too, it's such a pretty colour! xx

    @Rachel - Ooh, I'm glad you like Rose Libertine and Berry Ice Cream too :) I would definitely recommend Peacock, I think you'd love it! xx

    @Jocelyn - Thanks :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the rimmel one ..

    I did my top 5 as well some time ago ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. @CARO - Me too, it's such a lovely colour :) Ooh, I'll go take a look now xx

    ReplyDelete