Project Empties #3

Thursday 31 March 2011

Hello, my name is Joy and I am a skin care and make-up junkie with no willpower.

This month I was quite proud of myself that I've not bought any new make-up, until I went a bit overboard and bought new skincare products. I really don't think that this project is teaching me anything, apart from the fact that I have absolutely no willpower! :( I think it's a little off putting when you only finish a few products each month, however I am going to persevere with this so that I can start using up the products that I have, but I think I really need to be stricter on myself.


Treacle Moon Coconut Shower Gel
Review: I love the smell of this! The smell doesn't linger on the skin, but it's a treat when you're in the shower :) I didn't try this in the bath, but I can imagine that it would give you a lovely bubble bath. It lathers up so nicely and doesn't leave your skin feeling tight. The bottle lasted me for absolutely ages!
Would I repurchase? Yes

L'Oreal Infallible Concealer (04 Golden Beige)
Review: This concealer was really good. I liked using it under my eyes and over any redness. I found that it didn't crease and gave a good amount of coverage. I also used it as an eyeshadow base, which it worked really well as. I like the slimline packaging, which makes it nice to put in your bag for on the go touch ups.
Would I repurchase? Yes

Benefit Dr. Feelgood
Review: I've had this for absolutely ages and still don't really know what it does... It says it's a refiner which can be worn alone or over your makeup. I was recently using it as a primer, before my foundation and found it gave my skin a nice, smooth and matte finish. It didn't help my make-up last any longer. I did sometimes notice that my pores looked a little smaller when I used this. It smells nice and I love the packaging. It's an expensive product at £21ish for 24g.
Would I repurchase? No


Finished Items: 3
Accumulative Finished Items from December 2010 to March 2011: 8

I also binned a few old and neglected mascaras and eyeliners that have been sat in my collection for ages. What have you finished up this month?

Thank you for reading. xoxo, Joy

2 comments:

  1. I wish we had Treacle Moon, their body washes look yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to try Dr. Feelgood! That coconut shower gel sounds delicious!!

    ReplyDelete