Bargain Of The Week!

Tuesday 8 February 2011

I just wanted to share this bargain I found in Urban Outfitters! While I love the clothes sold in Urban Outfitters, I normally only buy things from there in the sale, because otherwise I think I'd permanently be in debt!

This photo really doesn't do the playsuit any justice. It probably doesn't help that I didn't know where to put my arms for the photo, so I look really awkward. Also, please excuse the mess in the background!

The tag said £55, but it was on the sale rack so I decided to pick it up and try it on, just in case. After trying it on and liking it, I guessed that it would probably be around the £25/£30 mark, which I thought was reasonable. Upon getting to the tills, it scanned in at £20 - £18 with my student card! Better than half price (Doesn't that sound like some kind of supermarket offer?!). Score!

Have any of you found any bargains recently?

xoxo, Joy

3 comments:

  1. That is so cute! I can't wait for the summer!!
    prettyinthedesert

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh it's gorgeous! Hurry up summer hehe xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. @prettyinthedesert - Thanks, I can't wait for summer either! xx

    @Jennie - Thanks, I really want summer to hurry up too! xx

    ReplyDelete