NOTD: Champagne

Saturday 4 December 2010

2 coats of Models Own Nail Polish in 'Champagne'

After seeing a couple of blogs with NOTDs in this polish, I knew I had to have it. This is the most amazing colour ever - It's a silvery/gold with fine glitter. So perfect for the festive season. It applied like a dream. The formula is easy to work with and with 1 coat, you get a gorgeous opaque colour. Due to habit, I painted another coat on top which just topped off the colour and gave a perfect finish. Due to this being a glittery polish, I can imagine that it'll be a pain to remove, but because the colour is so pretty, it's worth it. (Can you tell how much I love the colour?!)

I think I might be investing in some more Models Own nail polishes in the near future. Do any of you have any colour recommendations?

xoxo, Joy

ETA: In contrary to my theory that this would be difficult to remove, it was as easy to remove as any other! This was a pleasant surprise, since I was imagining that I would be there forever!

2 comments:

  1. i love MO's nude beige, jade stone & utopia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Cotton - Thanks for the recommendations! I'll defo take a looksy into those colours :) xx

    @Jazzy - Thanks, I agree. The colour is so lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete