Review: Gorgeous Feet Instant Comfort Anti-Friction Stick

Sunday 27 June 2010

I was browsing around Boots a while back and spotted this among the foot products aisle. I thought I'd give it a go, since I have quite wide feet and I'm prone to blisters, especially on my little toe or around the sides of my feet near my big toe.


Product twisted up a little. Doesn't it look a little like a deoderant?!
Also, look at the sky out in the corner of my window! So lovely :)

What they say: (From the back of the package) Take a step in the right direction and instantly protect your feet from friction and chafing. Simply apply our invisible stick formula wherever you need it and you'll enjoy blissful relief from rubs and blisters in an instand - from heel to toe.

Price: £3.99

What I think: I have used this product so much since I bought it. I love that I get instant relief from any areas that were previously rubbing.

I used to put vaseline on my feet to stop my shoes rubbing, but that was messy and left an oily residue in my shoes. I also used to put plasters on areas that were prone to rubbing, but they rarely stayed in place all day, were fairly obvious and the cost started to build up as I bought more. This product leaves no residue on shoes or feet and is so easy to use. You literally just twist it up, rub it on the areas of your feet that are rubbing and twist it back afterwards. It kind of reminds me like a deoderant!

Size comparison with a bottle of Nails Inc. nail polish

I love the size of the product. It's so easy to carry around in my handbag. I feel that this product is a rather expensive at £3.99, but I would definitely repurchase this, since it stops rubbing and blisters and allows me to enjoy wearing my shoes. However, I'm sure I will always be on the lookout for a similar product that's cheaper than this.

Since buying this, I noticed in Superdrug that 'Compeed' (The company that makes those amazing blister plasters) also have a product like this and I'm aware that Bandaid (which isn't available in the UK) have something very similar too.

Do any of you have problems with blister prone feet? What do you do to resolve the problems?

Thank you for reading. xoxo, Joy

0 comments:

Post a Comment