Glamour Magazine and Rimmel

Thursday 10 June 2010

I was so excited after reading this post at Make-up Savvy and found out that the July issue of Glamour magazine had Benefit freebies with it. It came out today, so I quickly popped into town after uni and bought up 3 copies of Glamour. I was lucky that there were quite a lot in the WHSmith I went to.

At £2 per magazine, £6 for 3 full size products is ridiculouly cheap in comparison to buying Benefit in a drugstore (The RRP of Eye Bright and Bad Gal are £14 and the RRP of It Stick is £17). I'm even considering stocking up and buying more if I like the products once I start using them.

When I was buying my magazines, I had a little chuckle to myself, since the two women in front of me were also buying mutiple issues of Glamour! It looked like we were panic buying!



Did any of you pick up any copies of Glamour today? Which freebie(s) did you pick?

I also popped into Superdrug to buy some Lemsip, since I have an awful cold at the moment. :( While I was there I picked up a Rimmel 60 Second Nail Varnish in 'Rose Libertine' for £2.49 (£1 off its RRP). The colour is a really pretty pinky coral, and I'm really excited to try it.

(It's a little darker in real life than in the photo.)

Thanks for reading. xoxo, Joy

0 comments:

Post a Comment