Recent Purchases

Tuesday 1 June 2010

I am at home for reading week at the moment, while the rest of my friends at uni have exams. (I am doing an NHS funded course, so it runs slightly differently to other courses at my uni - The terms are like school terms, where I have long terms, short holidays and half terms and my exams are at different times).

I had to pop into town today to buy some groceries, but somehow managed to come away with a lot of skin and hair care products as well. Oh dear, I think my debit card is beginning to hate me.

The Body Shop


Facial Brush with Lid - £3.00

Superdrug


Dove Pro-Age - £4.99
Vitamin E Skin Oil - £2.99
Vitamin E Eye Cream - £2.49
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Lip Balm - £1.69
Anti Shine Sheets - £2.49
L'oreal Elvive Shampoo- £3.40 [BOGOF]
L'oreal Elvive Conditioner - £3.40 [BOGOF]

Thank you for reading. xoxo, Joy

2 comments:

  1. Oh the face brush looks interesting! I wish I could find more palmer's products at my drugstore, I want to try the lip balm and the gradual tanner! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Ariel - I would definitely recommend the face brush! That sucks that you can't get hold of Palmer's products easily :(

    ReplyDelete