Introduction

Friday 14 May 2010

Photo: Rodarte

Hi, my name is Joy. I'm a student, city girl, major perfectionist, obsessive list maker, rambler and shopaholic, to name a few. My obsessions include ballet, make-up and nail polish, bows, cupcakes, handbags, afternoon tea, London and Paris, pearls, big rings, macarons and taking photos.

This is just a place for me to write about anything and everything - It'll be mainly beauty and skincare related but I'll also be posting about things I'm loving, items I've bought, pictures I love, fashion etc. etc. etc. I've made, deleted, remade and deleted a number of blogs since I joined Blogger in 2008. But I'm hoping this one's for keeps... We'll see.

Just a little pre-warning: I tend to ramble on a lot when I write posts and I like to use excessive amounts of exclamation marks and smiley faces! :) Don't say I didn't warn you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment